Mynderse-Frederick House Grounds https://www.guilderlandhistoricalsociety.org/apps/photos/ Mynderse-Frederick House Grounds Perennial garden with bench The Guilderland Garden Club recently planted perennial gardens around the grounds of the Frederick House. https://www.guilderlandhistoricalsociety.org/apps/photos/photo?photoID=138936777 138936777 Perennial garden with tree The Guilderland Garden Club maintains the outdoor gardens and puts on a "Greens Show" in December. https://www.guilderlandhistoricalsociety.org/apps/photos/photo?photoID=138936778 138936778 Front view of the Mynderse-Frederick House https://www.guilderlandhistoricalsociety.org/apps/photos/photo?photoID=138936779 138936779 Historic landmark sign House built in 1802 by Nicholas V. Mynderse who sold it the Michael Frederick, who ran it as a tavern. https://www.guilderlandhistoricalsociety.org/apps/photos/photo?photoID=138936780 138936780 1867 School Bell This bell, made in 1867 by Meneely's of West Troy, originally hung in the cobblestone Wormer District 10 School, located on what is now Stone Road. https://www.guilderlandhistoricalsociety.org/apps/photos/photo?photoID=138936781 138936781