Double-click to start typing

Guilderland Historical Society

Subtitle

Mynderse-Frederick House Grounds

1867 School Bell

« Back to Album Photo 5 of 5 Previous | Next
1867 School Bell
This bell, made in 1867 by Meneely's of West Troy, originally hung in the cobblestone Wormer District 10 School, located on what is now Stone Road.
Posted on September 28, 2011 Slideshow